- Starring a Case or Wiki Article
- Star cases or wiki articles by clicking the white star, in the List View next to each case or wiki article.
- This can also be done by clicking the same star on the top left of the Case View page.
- Optionally this can be done when viewing a wiki click the star on the top right.
Below are a few screenshots depicting these options.
Starring in the List View:
Starring in the Case View page:
Starring in the Wiki View:
Searching by Starred Cases or Wiki Articles
- On the search bar, you can type in - StarredBy starredby:me shows cases you have starred.
- Check our search axis and syntax page for the star option.
Bonus: Quickly Return to Recent Cases or Wiki Articles
Under the “Starred” menu, you’ll see a section call “Recent”. This shows you any recently viewed cases or wiki articles.