While FogBugz Mailboxes do not work with multi-factor authentication, in the case of Google Apps for Business you may use an Application Specific Password (ASP) instead. Simply configure your ASP as described here, and then put that password in the “password” field of your FogBugz Mailbox.
Articles in this section
- Handling Incoming Customer Email in FogBugz
- Mailbox Problems
- Outlook Rich Text Format Emails and Winmail.dat Attachments
- Removing Email Auto-Complete Entries
- Setting Up A Google Apps for Business Mailbox
- The Autosort Bayesian Filter
- Spam Filtering: How FogBugz Autosort Training Works
- Using FogBugz to check POP3, IMAP, and EWS mailboxes
- Why am I getting Spam emails?