While Manuscript mailboxes do not support multi-factor authentication, in the case of Google Apps for Business you may use an Application Specific Password (ASP) instead. Simply configure your ASP as described here, and then put that password in the Password field of your Manuscript mailbox.
Articles in this section
- Best practices for using Autosort
- Automatic replies to incoming email
- Finding related email
- Handling incoming customer email in Manuscript
- How does marking as Spam work?
- Mailbox problems
- Outlook Rich Text Format Emails and Winmail.dat Attachments
- Public Access to Cases
- Setting up a Google Apps for Business mailbox
- Spam filtering: How Manuscript Autosort training works