FogBugz does not support new browser versions until they are out of beta, and we never expect FogBugz to run on the Chrome Developer Channel. We try to make the functionality degrade gracefully in prior versions of all supported browsers. You may not get the new features as the product moves forward, but we try to avoid breaking down in older versions.
Currently Supported Web Browsers
- Chrome (Latest version, excluding Beta, Dev or Canary channels)
- Firefox (latest version, excluding Beta or Aurora)
- IE 10 (with Compatibility View disabled)
IE 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari (latest version) and mobile versions of any browser are not officially supported, but they might work.
Unsupported Web Browsers
The following web browsers have not been tested against or are supported by FogBugz. They may happen to function but have known display and functionality issues.
- IE8 and earlier and any version of IE with compatibility view enabled.
- Pre-Release channels of Firefox and Chrome.
Regarding, pre-release channels of Firefox and Chrome. Only the default channels of Firefox and Chrome are supported. For example, when users alter:
- Chrome to use the Beta, Dev, or Canary channels.
- Firefox to use Beta or Aurora channels.
Intermittent breakage issues may occur as those browsers introduce new features or bugs. FogBugz fully supports these changes once they have made it to their respective release channels.