While Manuscript mailboxes do not support multi-factor authentication, in the case of Google Apps for Business you may use an Application Specific Password (ASP) instead. Simply configure your ASP as described here, and then put that password in the Password field of your Manuscript mailbox.
Articles in this section
- List of Public IP Addresses For Firewalls
- Mailbox problems
- Outlook Rich Text Format Emails and Winmail.dat Attachments
- Removing email auto-complete entries
- Setting up a Google Apps for Business mailbox
- Spam filtering: How Fogbugz Autosort training works
- The Autosort Bayesian filter
- Using Fogbugz to check POP3, IMAP, and EWS mailboxes
- Why am I getting Spam emails?