While Manuscript mailboxes do not support multi-factor authentication, in the case of Google Apps for Business you may use an Application Specific Password (ASP) instead. Simply configure your ASP as described here, and then put that password in the Password field of your Manuscript mailbox.
Articles in this section
- Automatic replies to incoming email
- Best practices for using Autosort
- Finding related email
- How does marking as Spam work?
- Mailbox problems
- Public Access to Cases
- Outlook Rich Text Format Emails and Winmail.dat Attachments
- Removing email auto-complete entries
- Setting up a Google Apps for Business mailbox
- Spam filtering: How Fogbugz Autosort training works