Personal Activity Feeds
Personal activity feeds allow you to quickly see and review changes you or others have made to cases and wiki articles. Personal activity feeds also make it easy to provide status about your activities and see the activity of your colleagues. It helps answer questions such as “What was Jane Doe up to today?” and “Wow, busy day, what did I do again?”
The activity is shown in a reverse chronological summary.
In addition to the personal activity feed, you can also quickly jump to a case you recently edited using the “Recent” section at the bottom of the Starred menu.
How to see what you have been involved with
- Hover over or click your avatar on the top right, then click My Activity.
- When viewing your notifications, on the left-hand side click Activity.
- Hover your mouse over any case number or case title to see a quick popup of the case’s information.
- Click the case number or case title to go directly to the entire case.
Viewing your activity and activity by others
At the top of the activity feed, there are two buttons:
NOTE: A button with a dark background means you are showing that information in the list. A button with a white background means you are no longer showing that information in the list.
By You: Shows activity you performed on cases or wiki articles. For example, cases you commented on, cases that received a customer’s email, cases you notified others on, and wiki articles you created or modified.
NOTE: If you are viewing another person’s activity, “By You” will say “By FIRST_NAME“. For example, if you are viewing Justin’s activity, it will say “By Justin”.
- By Others: Shows activity (done by others) that affects you. For example, cases you were notified on, cases assigned to you, cases and wiki articles modified that you are subscribed to.
- Both (Default): The default setting for the activity feed. Shows activity by you and by others.
Click one, the other, or both to filter the list of activity.
How to view a team member’s activity
When viewing your own actions and the actions of other team members, you may wish to see another team member’s Activity Feed. Click on their name or profile image and you will see their full activity.