This article describes how to move your KilnRepositories folder to a new location.
There are just a few bits of configuration that need to be changed. The easiest way to get them changed is to let the Kiln installer do it for you.
- Stop the Kiln website in IIS, as well as the Kiln Storage Service and Kiln Queuing Service in Administrative Tools > Services.
- Move the KilnRepositories folder to its new home.
- Run the Kiln installer to 'update' your site.
- When the Storage Service installer runs, point it at the new location.
- Once you have finished, make sure the Kiln Storage Service and Kiln Queuing Service are running once again (if not, start them in that order).