Released on 2016-4-19
- Updated the Kiln Client and Tools to use the latest version of Mercurial and Git.
- Repo guessing in the Kiln extensions works with ssh repos and Two Factor Authentication.
- Stripping a repo will no longer incorrectly show a “You do not have the required permissions to access this page” error.
- The kiln extensions can access large projects without throwing errors.
- A malformed gitmodules file will no longer cause Kiln to overheat.
- Virtual users will not show up as eligible reviewers in code reviews.
- Attempting to add an ineligible changeset to a review will no longer cause Kiln to overheat.
- It is possible to show context on renamed files in git repositories.
- The importer has the current Kiln On Demand SSL fingerprint.
- Emoji in code review comments will render properly after case links.
Edit: The new release will be 3.1.471, not 3.1.469. The release notes are the same.