- New Feature: You get a 5 minute window to edit/delete code comments in a code review after submission
- Dragging repositories in the project page now shows when the server has responded to the change
- Fix for edge case in code reviews where reviewers’ status not getting reset when adding changesets to a review via a commit message
- Fix for issue where changesets were getting incorrectly re-added to reviews
- Diffs now have annotate arrows for both versions of the code you’re viewing
- Major performance improvement when loading the “add to existing reviews” dropdown
- Major fix for Annotate/FileHistory in the “Files” view of Git repositories
How can we help?