- Fixed a bug causing infinite reloads when viewing code review comments.
- Improved bugevent highlighting when viewing related events. The highlighting should now fade at a sane rate.
- Improved performance of review comments with multiple edits. IE8 and Firefox should see the most benefits, here.
- Changed “In reply to [number]” to “In reply to [person],[time]” when replying to comments. This should be more meaningful.
- Hushed some overzealous errors resulting from not-actually-duplicate dictionary entries.
- Improved the handling of cases with the “Code Review” category but were not generated by Kiln
- Fixed a bug causing crashes when viewing reviews in a public repo
- Fixed a bug causing a crash when Kiln would attempt to create a fresh database
How can we help?