This article will help you understand about RSS notification while code reviewed on Kiln. The main workflow of Kiln revolves around reviews. So getting the necessary notifications is very useful.
Agent-only and End-User
This describes how to change a reviews settings and how to set it as the default for all new reviews.
- RSS notification is conigured from the activity view, and allow automatic notifications of any review by any user.
- To create Feed select
- Activity: from the menu bar
- First element of “Now Showing”: from the activity filter bar
- Click “Code Review Activity”: from the dialog – uncheck the other settings
- Then customize the “By” and “In” fields on the activity filter bar to meet your workflow needs, and click the RSS feed icon to create a unique feed URL for that activity view.
- You can then inject that RSS feed into your favorite RSS reader, Outlook RSS Reader, IFTT.com RSS to Email, or even Slack chat, whatever takes your fancy!