This error generally happens when the Kiln settings get out of sync with FogBugz.
The Fog Creek platform is unavailable.
- Deleted and recreated Kiln Database (DB).
- Failed installation or upgrade.
WorkAround / Fix
The fix for this is pretty straightforward.
- Run this SQL query against your FogBugz database:
DELETE FROM PluginKeyValue WHERE sKey = 'sKilnSecurityToken'
- From the computer where Kiln is installed, go to the following URL:
- If Kiln is installed at
http://your/kiln, you must hit this from the server itself using a hostname that resolves to a local IP, e.g. localhost
- You should get the response: OK
- If you do not get this response, then you most likely got an error page. In which case, you’ll need to go to
http://your/kiln/Setup/Goand send the stack trace to FogBugz Customer Service by submitting a request at FogBugz Support.
NOTE: In some cases, you might have to manually run the following statement on the Kiln database:
UPDATE Setting SET sValue = 0 WHERE sKey LIKE 'fFogBugzUnavailable'