You can try out FogBugz On-Demand (cloud) version by registering for a 14-days trial (demo) version (no credit card required). At the end of the trial, you can make your account permanent (non-trial) by purchasing one of the available subscriptions.
The FogBugz Trial version has all features activated, with the following limitations:
- Maximum 500 users per account.
- Maximum 5 email notifications per day.
This article provides step-by-step instructions to create and activate such a trial account.
There are two ways to register:
Creating Trial Account from the FogBugz.com Web Site
- A new user can subscribe to a free 14-day trial. This is hosted by FogBugz and there is no need for installation. Click on the Start a Free Trial button in the top right corner of the fogbugz.com site.
Choose an account name (aka your personal URL). It checks the URL and confirms if it's available.
- Fill up your and your company data, including your email, and click on the button 'LET'S GO'.
- It will send an activation email to the given email address.
- Check your email and click on the activation link given in the email.
- You will need to wait a few minutes (sometimes up to 5-10 minutes) till your trial account is created.
Once the account is created, it will load the Kanban board of your account with a few default cases already added by our initialization engine. These cases you can use to play around with FogBugz, or you can just remove them.
Creating Trial Account from the FogShop Website
- You can initialize the same process from the FogShop website (existing customers might prefer this)
- Fill in the information on the form and click on the 'Sign Up' button.
- You will receive a confirmation mail. From here, the rest of the steps are the same as the ones when started from the FogBugz.com website: click on the confirmation link received in the email, wait for the trial account to be created, and start using the account.