This article provides an overview of different ways of getting a trial or demo version of FogBugz. This article also discusses the limitations of the trial version.
Creating FogBugz Trial
1. Visiting FogBugz Web Site
- A new user can subscribe to a free 14-day trial. This is hosted by FogBugz and there is no need for installation. It is ready to use as soon as you click this link: Getting Started with FogBugz.
Fill up your URL for FogBugz. It checks the URL and confirms if it's available.
- Fill up your and company data and click on the button 'LET'S GO'.
- Now, it sends an activation mail to the given mail id.
- Then visit your mail id and click on the activation link given on the mail.
- Now your FogBugz Trial is ready for use.
The 14-day trial can be used for a real project, and after the trial, you can purchase FogBugz and continue to use the same URL with the preferences you have already set up.
2. Visiting FogShop Website
- A new user can also subscribe to a free 14-day trial by clicking for the FogShop website.
- Fill up the relevant information and click on the 'Sign Up' button.
Limitation of Trial Version
The FogBugz Trial version has all features activated. However, there are only 2 limitations -
- Maximum 500 users per account.
- Maximum 5 emails per day.