This article guides users in performing validation and repair in cases where the repository is showing errors in some instances, such as the scenarios described in the below use cases.
- The repository reports that it is empty when it is not.
- The repository is stuck while processing changeset requests.
- A programmer checked in a change into a Kiln repository but a change is not showing up in the Kiln UI.
- The user should have access to Klin.
/checkto the end of the repository URL to perform a validation of the repository.
https://<your instance name>.kilnhg.com/Code/Repositories/Group-Name/Repo-Name/check
- The verification results are displayed as shown in the below example. Fix and resolve the errors detected.
- Click the Repair Repository button.
After the repair, you receive a "Repair complete." message. The verification results should have all green checkmarks. You can now successfully create a fork/repository of the module needed, and work with the repository.