The quickest way for administrators and project managers to add cases to projects (other than creating cases via the New Case option) is to Add Case below each project view by just entering the title. If they do not have a Modify or Admin permissions to the project, they would receive the following error Cannot add case: You do not have permission to add cases to the current project, or no project is specified.
Modify or Admin permissions to the project.
- Go to Case List (On the top left of the screen).
- Make sure cases are being sorted by Project.
- Below the filtered results, click the option Add Case and enter the case title.
- Choose the case type from the drop-down menu on the left (Optional).
- Press the Enter key or click the green check mark in order to submit the case.
- The case is added to the list of cases within the project.
- The case can be accessed by clicking the title.
The case is added to the list of cases within the project view.