Renewals Team should be contacted by email in these cases:
- Renewal using PO (Purchase Order), check, bank, or money transfer (credit card alternatives)
- Requesting an invoice for the renewal
- Maintenance contract renewal
- FogBugz On-Premises
- All Renewal requests, including quote requests, license extensions, and temporary licenses for migration/server upgrades
- FogBugz On-Demand accounts:
- subscription extension with custom quote or alternative pricing
- subscription renewal as Purchasing Agent
- temporary trial extension
- temporarily changing licensed user count
- moving to the new pricing model (for legacy On-Demand customers)
FogBugz On-Premises Customers
On-Premises customers will need to contact the Renewals Team directly, because the online license activation and renewal feature is not available currently.
FogBugz On-Demand Customers
Any other On-Demand account related licensing changes can be done self-serviceable by changing the subscription plan.