Renewals Team should be contacted by email in the following cases:
- Renewal using PO (Purchase Order), check, bank or money transfer (avoid using credit card)
- All FogBugz On-Premises Renewal requests, including license extension, quote requests
- Maintenance contract renewal (did not get maintenance renewal emails)
- FogBugz On-Demand accounts:
- subscription extension with custom quote or alternative pricing
- subscription renewal as Purchasing Agent (no access to FogBugz)
- changing licensed user count temporarily (adding some users temporarily, ex. contractors)
- moving to the new pricing model (for legacy On-Demand customers)
FogBugz On-Premises Customers
On-Premises customers will need to contact the Renewals Team directly, because the online license activation and renewal feature is not available currently.
FogBugz On-Demand Customers
Any other On-Demand account related licensing changes can be done self-serviceable by changing the subscription plan.