When the time recorded in your timesheet is not matching up to the timesheet report you will need to verify the timezone settings of the TimeZone adjustment setting of the TimeSheet report.
This could be the case when you experience for eg. the following: if a case is started at 4:59pm or earlier, it doesn't matter when it ends, it counts towards the current (correct) day on the timesheet report, but any timesheet item recorded with a start time after 5:00 pm is appearing on the next day on the timesheet report.
If your timesheet is not matching up with your timesheet report, you will need to check the TimeZone adjustment setting of your TimeSheet report.
Considering the example mentioned in the Overview, if the typical working time ends at 17:00 (5:00 PM), then setting the TimeZone adjustment of the TimeSheet report to a UTC+08:00 timezone, could result in having the work logged after 17:00 to be listed on the next day's report.
Adjusting the Time Zone configuration of the TimeSheet Report
- Click on the Configuration Page link under the TimeSheet Report to open the time zone configuration:
- To reset the time zone setting, delete the content of the Report TimeZone offset field.
- If you want to adjust it, enter a valid Time Zone offset. For valid Time Zone offset names, look for the subkey names under the following branch in the registry of the Windows server hosting your FogBugz. Often times these values are identical to values used on your local Windows machine, so you can use your local Windows machine's registry to identify a valid time zone offset name:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time ZonesNote: There are too many of them to be listed in this article. This is why we just show you their location.
- Click Submit to save your settings.
- Click Return to the plugin page to see your updated TimeSheet report