The FogBugz On-Premises 8.22.36 release rebrands the FogBugz user interface and fixes the issues related to the installation of Windows Server 2016, and offline license validation.
- The interface has a new logo for FogBugz.
- The support email address has been updated to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ‘FogBugz’ has replaced the words ‘Manuscript’ and ‘FogCreek'.
Customer Defects Fixed
- Plugins are not working on Wiki Pages.
- The total estimated time remaining always shows zero hours.
- In the Iteration Planner, cases with story points show 'needs estimate' in the Filter column.
- FogBugz Orchestrade has broken cases with 500 Error.
- Users cannot switch between 'Hours' and 'Story Points' if many projects are added to the Planner.
- The Heartbeat process fails when mailboxes have many token associations.
- The tags are constantly truncating.
- Custom fields do not show up in the anonymous user case view for public cases.
- Milestone reset bug.
- Creating new users is saving data with empty email and full name fields during the exceptions.
- Users cannot edit wiki templates.
- The expiration warning should only be visible to admins.
- Login boxes are missing in the Manuscript On-Premises test installation.
- After installing the license, the users are not redirected to the login page.