The focus of this release was to perform:
- Fix the issues related to the installation of Windows Server 2016
- Fix issues with offline license validation
- Rebrand of the FogBugz User Interface
- Replacement of the old logo with the current and official logo of FogBugz.
- Replacement of email addresses that pointed to the legacy team is now updated and pointing to our firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Replacement of the words Manuscript for FogBugz and FogCreek for FogBugz.
Customer Defects Fixed:
- Plugins not working on Wiki Pages - Content missing!
- Total estimated time remaining" always shows zero hours
- Iteration Planner: a case with story points shows "needs estimate" on Filter Column
- Broken Cases for FogBugz Orchestrade -- 500 Error
- Cannot switch between "Hours" and "Story Points" if many projects are added to the Planner
- Heartbeat process fails when having a lot of token associations and thus mailboxes were not processing
- Tags constantly being truncated
- Custom fields don't show up on anonymous user case view(public cases)
- Milestone reset bug
- Creating new users should not save data with empty Email and Full name during the exceptions
- Unable to edit a wiki template
- The expiration warning should be visible to admin only
- Manuscript On-Prem Test Install - login boxes missing
- "After installing the license the user must be redirected into a login page"